- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp allspice
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 batch of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and lightly flour a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and allspice.
- Add carrots, oil, and eggs. Beat with electric mixer till combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Frost cake with Honey Cream Cheese Frosting and enjoy!
- Cover and store in the refrigerator.