Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp Tupelo Honey
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 watermelon, peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups Cucumber
- 15 Fresh Mint Leaves, chopped
- 15 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- To make the dressing, whisk together the Tupelo Honey, Lime Juice, Olive Oil, and a pinch of salt.
- To make the salad, in a large bowl combine the watermelon, cucumbers and herbs.
- Just before serving, top the salad with the honey dressing, toss to combine.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.