Skip to content
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tsp butter
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 packaged (10 oz) frozen spinach (thawed, drained, squeezed dry, chopped) Can substitute with Kale.
- 6 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast (~6 oz each)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp stone-ground mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add olive oil and chopped onion. Saute onion until tender.
- Add garlic, saute one minute.
- Add spinach and cream cheese to the skillet. Stir over low heat until cream cheese melts and mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat and add the breadcrumbs.
- Flatten the chicken breast to 1/4" thickness, season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 cup of spinach stuffing on each chicken breast and fold each chicken breast closed over the filling. Secure chicken breast closed with toothpicks.
- Grease a 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Placed stuff chicken breast in baking dish.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the 1/4 cup of butter. Add honey, mustard and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Pour the sauce of the chicken breast.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until meat it to temperature.
- Baste chicken with the pan juices every 15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.