Skip to content
1/2 cup Wildflower honey
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 lb Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Green onions for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together Wildflower honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon.
- In a large bowl, marinade the shrimp with 1/2 the marinade and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, add butter to melt. Add the shrimp with the marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium high for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour the reserved marinade over the shrimp. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp.
- Serve over white rice and Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.