Skip to content
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Sourdough Starter
- 2 Tbsp Clover Honey
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl or blender,combine eggs, sourdough starter, Clover honey, milk, salt, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Place butter in 12 inch cast iron skillet and place in oven.
- Once butter is melted, remove skillet from the oven.
- Pour batter over the melted butter in the 12 inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.