Skip to content
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Wildflower Honey
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 cup + 3 Tbsp Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 6 Chicken Thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 6- 7 cups cut vegetables (I used zucchini, pumpkin, beets, carrots, green beans)
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine Balsamic Vinegar, Wildflower Honey, garlic, paprika, 1/8 cup olive oil, mustard, oregano, salt to taste.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the prepared sauce. Set aside.
- Combine the 6-7 cups of vegetables in a bowl. Toss them with 3 Tbsp Olive Oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables out on a sheet pan.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
- Bake for 30- 35 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.