Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Ribs
- 3 lbs Pork Ribs, skin removed
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3/4 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Wildflower honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- Mix together all ingredients for the marinade.
- Marinade Ribs in the Refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and pat the ribs dry.
- Place ribs in the slow cooker.
- Pour marinade into slow cooker until liquid surrounds but doesn't cover the ribs. Discard extra marinade.
- Mix together the rub ingredients.
- Apply the rub to the surface of the ribs.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.