- 1 Bunch of Kale, cleaned and removed from stem
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Alfalfa Honey
- 1 Clove of Garlic, pressed or grated
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 3 Mandarin Oranges, peeled and split into chunks
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Shred the Kale and place in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the orange juice, oil, honey in a shaker bottle or small jar and shake vigorously to until honey is incorporated.
- Add the garlic and sour cream to the dressing mixture. Shake again until creamy.
- Add salt and pepper to season dressing. May add additional sour cream if you would like it thicker.
- Add the oranges to the kale.
- Top with dressing and toss to combine.