Skip to content
- 4 medium Beets
- 4 large Carrots
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Clover Honey
- 1 Tbsp assorted fresh herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Oregano, Chives and Parsley)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash, peel and chop vegetables into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place chopped vegetables on a sheet pan and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Spread vegetables evenly on sheet pan and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- While the vegetables are cooking, melt the butter in a microwaveable safe bowl.
- Whisk the Clover Honey into the melted butter.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and pour honey butter mixture over them. Tos to coat.
- Return to oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss with fresh herbs.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.