Skip to content
- 1 lb carrots, peeled if desired
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp Alfalfa Honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Coat glass baking dish with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse carrots, cut off ends, peel if desired and pat dry.
- Place the carrots in the prepared glass baking dish.
- In a small glass bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and parsley. Whisk until mixed well.
- Pour the oil mixture over the carrots. Toss carrots to coat.
- Place in oven and roast for 30-40 minutes. Flip half way through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.