Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Alfalfa Honey
- 6 Tbs. un-popped popcorn
- 2 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place un-popped popcorn and oil in a 6 qt. sauce pan, with lid.
- Cook on medium high heat, shaking vigorously, when popping slows, remove from heat.
- Dump popcorn on a parchment lined cookie sheet, with edges.
- Set aside.
- Add honey to butter, simmering until color changes to milky yellow. (Be careful not to boil)
- Pour honey butter mixture over popcorn.
- Stir gently to coat all pieces, smooth out to one layer.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes until lightly brown and caramelized.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.