Honey Pear Pizza
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1- firm pear, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 3 Tbsp Alfalfa honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch ground pepper
- 1 (8.8 oz) package Naan
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded or thinly sliced Fontina cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium skillet, melt butter and bring to sizzle. Add pears, shallots, thyme, Alfalfa honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Cook until pears are tender and liquid is reduced, approximately 8 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Lightly brush both sides of Naan with olive oil and place on sheet pan. Bake 8- 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove from the oven.
4. Sprinkle the Fontina cheese on the Naan. Bake until the cheese begins to melt, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from the oven.
5. Add the pear mixture on top of the Fontina cheese. Top with goat cheese. Bake until the cheese begins to melt, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from the oven.