Skip to content
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp Wildflower honey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, ketchup, Wildflower honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, ginger and 1 Tbsp water to form a marinade. Reserve 1/3 cup if desired to season while cooking.
- In a large bowl, marinate the chicken for 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain the chicken, thread onto skewers. Add onions, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms or other vegetables if desired.
- Cook the skewers on the grill, until internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit is obtained. Or cook kabobs in air fryer at 400 grees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit is obtained. Brush the skewers with reserved marinade while cooking if desired.
- Once cooked, garnish with green onions and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.