Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Wildflower Honey
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
Use for dipping sauce for chicken tenders, fries or your other favorite items.
Use to coat chicken or chicken wings. Simply coat chicken with a basting brush and bake.
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Line baking sheet with tin foil and coat with non-stick spray.
3. Make the honey barbecue sauce.
4. Coat 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs and place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Turn each chicken thigh over and coat the other side of the chicken with the sauce.
7. Bake for another 20 minutes or until fully cooked.