Skip to content
- 1 cup plain whole milk Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Local Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the yogurt and peanut butter. Mix until combined.
- Spread the yogurt mixture into a even layer on prepared tray.
- Spread or drizzle Local Raw Honey on top of yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Place tray in the freezer for 1 hour until completely frozen.
- Break into small pieces and store in airtight container in the freezer.
- To serve, allow the pieces to warm for a few minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.