- 1 cup butter slightly softened
- ½ cup clover honey
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 sp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 ½ cup crushed graham crackers (1 sleeve)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 7 large marshmallows cut in half
- 2½ chocolate bars
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Line baking sheets with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Cream the butter, clover honey, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mix completely before adding the next.
- Beat mixture on high for a few minutes to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, instant pudding, graham crackers.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Take 1 scoop of cookie dough and gently flatten. Add marshmallow piece and chocolate bar piece. Top with a second scoop of flatten cookie dough. Mash the cookie dough balls together to make a cohesive cookie around the marshmallow and chocolate.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. These are large cookies, so allow enough space.
- Refrigerate cookie sheet for about 20 minutes.
- Bake for 12- 14 minutes or until just starting to turn golden brown.
- Cool for 5- 10 minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device