Skip to content
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Clover honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes, optional
- Combine the olive oil, honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, lemon, thyme, salt, pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Reserve 1 tbsp of the marinade for later use.
- Add the garlic and chili flakes to the marinade.
- Add the Shrimp. Marinade about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Install the shrimp onto the kaboobs for Air Fryer.
- Roast in Air Fryer on Rotisserie setting for 10 minutes. Let them rest for 2 minutes.
- Remove from kabobs, add reserved marinade.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.