Giving the Gift of Honey!
Where has the year gone? 2021 seemed to fly by! In just two weeks it will be Christmas. If you don’t know what to get for the hard to shop for people on your list, here are a few ideas.
- Simply a jar of honey. Select from the 8 oz jar or 16 oz jar and from the wide selection of varieties available. Great gift idea for tea drinkers, cooks and bakers on your list.
- Gift assortment pack. This assortment is ready to gift. Need something for a co-worker, teacher, service workers, or for the person you didn’t expect to come on Christmas? This set is ready for that special someone with an assortment of honey candy, honey sticks and a 6 oz jar of raw honey.
- Limited edition honey remedy kit. This unique gift of honey and garlic is a great idea for the cooks on your list. Feel free to print a recipe from https://griesemerbee.com/blogs/recipe-corner
- Honey sticks make great stocking stuffers. Kids love to eat these honey sticks like candy. Adults love them to stir into tea, add to treats or eat like candy too.
- Assorted natural products. A fellow small business uses our beeswax to produce these natural products. Give the gift of cuticle cream, skin repair balm or soap to someone on your list that needs to rehydrate their hands this winter season.
Hopefully these five ideas help to compete your gift giving shopping list or at least helped for the hard to shop for people on your list. You can place an order at https://griesemerbee.com and pick up at our Robesonia location to ensure you have your gift in time for the holidays.